About The Job
Are you looking to make a move into industry ?
We are working exclusively with a leading UK technology group to recruit a newly / qualified ACA Accountant to join their established UK Head Office finance team in Walton on Thames Surrey.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role falls into four key areas, financial reporting, ownership of the audit process, management reporting and commercial decision support.
The primary responsibilities are:
- The monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation of the Group’s financial results as well as the preparation of theGroup’s externally reported financial statements
- Submission of monthly, quarterly and annual Group financial results to ultimate parent company
- Facilitate sound business decisions by providing timely, relevant and accurate financial advice and management information
- Provide technical financial advice to the Group under IFRS and other local GAAP as required
- Additionally you will provide Production of quarterly consolidated financial forecasts with analysis, commentary and assist in providing analysis and input in the annual budget process, other areas include Audit and Internal controls.
This is a diverse group role where you will have the opportunity to provide commercial input, business process improvement and technical advice to senior management. There is genuine opportunity to take on further responsibilities from the Group FC and a clear progression and development plan.
- The successful candidate will be qualified ACA, looking to leave practice, excellent technical knowledge with strong commercial acumen.
Apply for ACA Accountant ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.