Accountant – Part time
About The Job
A really interesting role for an experienced Accountant / Bookkeeper to work 3 or 4 day week. Located in a beautiful setting the primary responsibility is to look after a private individuals personal finance, transactions are low volume high value, it is varied and you work with a great on site team.
Specific tasks include:
- Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Expenses and Credit card statements
- Looking after rental properties – Ensuring tenants are paying on time, Renewal of tenancy agreements
- Production of comprehensive monthly pack – Includes bank recs, Asset register, Investment schedules, Loan schedules, keys dates and Insurance register
- Providing information for personal Tax comp.
- Financial accounts for investment company- Year end Pack, Accruals, Prepayments, Bank Rec etc ..
- VAT Returns
The successful candidate would like to assume responsibility, have strong accounting skills and an effective communication skills. This is a lovely role offering flexibility and scope, we would ideally like someone to start in June if possible but not essential.
Salary is pro rata
Apply for Accountant – Part time ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.