About The Job
Outstanding opportunity for an early stage studier to join a leading US global organisation.
We’re looking for an Accounts Assistant to take full responsibility for all bank and Inter-company reconciliations within the EMEA Group. You will be an ambitious individual with a desire to start your career in a high performing corporate finance department.
- To complete weekly bank reconciliations for designated EMEA entities in various currencies.
- To ensure all reconciling items are investigated fully and cleared before current month end or detailed explanation on why outstanding provided for month end reconciliation.
- With the help and assistance of Senior Accountants to continually try to improve processes and tighten controls.
- To take responsible to follow up on any open items either with various teams including AP, Treasury, and Payroll.
- To complete and take ownership of Intercompany schedules for all designated EMEA entities, including ensuring all required invoices are raised.
- To ensure that VAT being processed correctly for transactions and they’re correctly reported/noted on the invoices for all designated EMEA entities.
- To work with the Senior Accountants and Treasury in requesting and the processing the quarterly repayments and making sure they’re correctly logged on the inter-company reconciliation for all designated EMEA entities.
- To build effective relationships with other internal departments including, but not limited to Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Treasury and Commercial Team.
- To support the Finance Team with tasks during busy periods.
- To support with annual and interim audit requests.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and investigative tasks as requested by Finance Manager and Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be keen on a career in finance and ideally be studying towards ACCA/CIMA, possess a high attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
Study support will be provided alongside a clear development and career progression.
Apply for Accounts Assistant ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.