Accounts payable Clerk
About The Job
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to work within the Weybridge Head office of a leading & highly successful international business in a newly created role centralised global AP role.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Using a Centralised Account Payable service centre, process all vendor invoices that are received from our global offices and enter into the accounting system.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement to receipts and enter into the accounting system.
- Processing employee expenses on the internal expense reporting system on Lotus Notes, ensuring adherence to the company expenses policy.
- Upload employee expenses into the accounting system.
Weekly vendor payment
- Prepare weekly vendor payment files for uploading to our banking system.
- Ensure prompt and timely payment.
- Maintain regular and accurate filing system for all paperwork.
- Assist Accountant during audits.
- Manage pre-payment of overseas accommodation.
The successful candidate will ideally hold a minimum of AAT Diploma or educated to A-level, possessing a proactive attitude, work with autonomy and be self-motivated. This is a dynamic international environment and you need to be an effective and confident communicator at all levels.
They are a first class employer and you will be well rewarded, the benefits and environment are exceptional.
Apply for Accounts payable Clerk (1640)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.