Accounts Payable Clerk
About The Job
A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a leading FMCG business in Weybridge. The position has scope to develop into a deputy to the AP manager and therefore solid AP and P2P is essential.
Purpose of Job
- To ensure that the business suppliers invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all invoice issues and supplier queries are dealt with promptly.
- This ensures that the accounts do not go on hold and that production of goods is not affected.
- To ensure cash-flow forecasts are accurate and accruals are reflected correctly.
- Ensures invoices are correctly processed via OCR.
- Ensures all invoices are paid via the P2P process.
- Submits general expense invoices for coding and approval.
- Reconciles Supplier statements and researches all discrepancies.
- Responds in a timely manner to all Supplier enquiries.
- Maintains AP reports, files and spreadsheets.
- Co-ordinates supplier payments and any critical payments.
- Ensures invoices are posted to clear Direct Debits on a monthly basis.
- Reviews holds on invoices and ensure these are cleared in a timely manner.
- Reviews all invoices that do not meet the workflow requirements to ensure these are cleared in a timely manner.
- Review expense claims to ensure they meet with business requirements before passing to be approved.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years previous Accounts Payable Experience, dealing with supplier issues; a full understanding of Purchase to Pay Process (P2P) and excellent communication skills – written and verbal. This is an interesting role within a leading employer with a genuine opportunity to take on more responsibility and status.
Apply for Accounts Payable Clerk (1631)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.