Accounts Payable Supervisor
About The Job
We are recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor for a Leading national retailer with an established reputation if heir field. This is a role that would suit a person that has experience with leading an accounts payable team coupled with excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills.
Working within a friendly busy team you will maintain the company purchase ledger, to the highest standards with consistency and accuracy of the work being produced
- Oversee and prioritise the daily work load and train the accounts payable team
- KPI management and ensuring the team are motivated and supported
- Organise and regulate accounts payable procedures within the business and ensure the use of the appropriate standards
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices of overhead invoices
- Processing company expenses of Board members
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Creating company reports
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the accuracy of vendor details
- Liaising with the treasurer and bookkeepers on payment amounts and timings
The successful candidate will have supervised an accounts payable function including data input, accounts payable and administration, be able to lead a team and work successfully across the business liaising with the senior management team. The company offer support, reward and a great environment.
This role is 5 days within the office and the ability to drive to work is essential.
Apply for Accounts Payable Supervisor ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.