About The Job
Highly successful & rapidly expanding business are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant for 1-year maternity cover.
Reporting to the FC, you will work closely with all the finance team and across the business.
The main responsibilities are the accurate and timely production of client invoices (across the Group), debt collection and related activities, cash flow forecasting and management of the Group’s CID (funding) Facility. The role is highly varied, with responsibilities encompassing a range of accounts receivable tasks as well as broader support to the accounts function, assisting in the monthly production of numerous entity and Group management accounts and KPIs.
Specific tasks include:
- Review / Prepare the monthly invoices for all live projects in the month
- Be responsible for all the Group’s credit control and cash collection matters, weekly updates and liaison with Directors.
- Update the short-term daily cash forecast for the Group’s multi-currency, multi-jurisdictional, Group Treasury function for cash receipts into the Group’s bank accounts
- Be responsible for managing the Group’s Confidential Invoice Discounting Facility and providing the funder with the monthly reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly management accounts (P&L and BS) for certain Group entities, including all Balance Sheet reconciliations, margin analysis per project and division, and overhead variance analysis
This is a varied interesting role with great scope to make improvements and efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have solid AR experience, preferably experience of working with invoice discounting and be able to take ownership for the function with confidence.
Apply for Assistant Accountant (1619)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.