About The Job
This is an excellent ACCA/CIMA/AAT studier role for a leading global organisation with an outstanding reputation as a leading employer.
Supporting the Finance Manager working on a number of international entities the key responsibilities are:
- Monitor bank accounts and post transactions in the accounting system on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile all bank accounts at weekly and at month end.
- Prepare all journals entries including prepayments and accruals.
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and prepare depreciation journals.
- Assist Finance Manager with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Posting of inter company recharges across the entities.
- Run Forex adjustments across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and GLs.
- Assist Finance Managers with statutory year end audits.
- Assist with preparation of VAT returns.
The successful candidate will currently be studying and have relevant working experience, ideally 3 years. It is important you have a solid double entry knowledge, strong excel skills and work with initiative and ownership. The company reward well, the benefits and environment are second to none. This is an opportunity where you can develop and enjoy a rewarding career within a first class employer.
Hybrid role, study support offered.
Apply for Assistant Accountant (11310)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.