About The Job
Experienced finance assistant with Accounts receivable experience required for a highly successful and expanding US business in Farnborough Hants. Working in a friendly team of 5 and reporting to the Finance Manager the primary responsibility of the role is to maintain the sales ledger, specific duties include:
- Set up new customers
- Set up projects
- Enter project forecasts
- Raise customer invoices and match to purchase orders and sales registration
- Maintain Invoicing Summary and Project Log
- Process Customer receipts
- Match remittances with outstanding invoices
- Identify payment discrepancies and follow up with customers
You will also have responsibility for collections and meet with the FD weekly to view the DSO along with responsibility for setting up the projects and general ledger duties
The successful candidate will have solid AR experience, be a confident communicator and thrive in a busy multi tasked role. We are looking for someone to start asap so please do contact us now.
Apply for Assistant Accoutant ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.