Assistant Financial Controller
About The Job
Great varied contract opportunity for an experienced contractor to join a highly Successful and rapidly expanding global organisation, reporting to the FC you will support in the analysis, review and improvement of:
- Timely production of monthly management accounts and KPI’s for all legal entities and consolidated group Accounts
- Preparation of budgets and rolling monthly forecasts, along with financial modelling and analysis
- Divisional financial performance and cash flow reporting requirements
- Short term group cash flow forecast and funding levels across the group
- Production of year end statutory audit and CT computation files
- Process improvement and continuous improvement
- Maintenance of the Groups overseas tax library
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified with a can do attitude and demonstrable change and process / system improvement experience. This role will enable you to deliver measurable change and work closely with the FD/FC to effect change.
Apply for Assistant Financial Controller (1627)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.