About The Job
Exciting opportunity for to join a high profile commercial finance team of a leading FMCG business in an hybrid commercial analyst role.
- Supporting given accounts on budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis. Able to understand the variances and articulate the drivers of change.
- Collaboratively working with the commercial team on ad-hoc financial analysis and scenario modelling, resulting in financial decision making.
- Challenging and influencing the Commercial teams to deliver against targets.
- Developing and driving the brand and promotional strategies within the retailers
- Challenging and developing the current process and methodologies and push for continuous improvement.
- Supporting financially on specific cross functional strategic projects.
- Ensuring all data is accurately captured in the relevant systems and on a timely basis.
- Owning the delivery of the account profitability in collaboration with the senior commercial team.
- Supporting your Manager with ad-hoc analysis & scenario planning.
- Building and managing multiple relationships and networks productively.
- Providing financial support (technical, external, commercial opportunity, customer focus).
- Influencing, challenging and standing your ground with courage where necessary.
- Integrating with the teams and contributing across their agendas.
- Demonstrating the ability to interact with non-financial business partners is key i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations etc interpreting complicated commercial positions/situations in clear articulate ways.
The successful candidate will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA with demonstrable commercial experience and the ability to influence at all levels. Strong excel skills are a must along with effective business partnering skills. You will receive great study support, benefits and mentoring programme within a first class employer.
Apply for Commercial Analyst ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.