Commercial Finance Manager
About The Job
A rare Commercial opportunity within a leading FMCG organisation, a fixed term contract for 14 months.
The role is hybrid working with a minimum of two days a week at the Head Office in Weybridge. You will Business Partner the Senior National Account Managers & Account Controllers across the business and lead a team of three finance analysts.
- Providing financial leadership, direction and support to ensure the business grows in line with its five year strategy.
- Challenging and influencing the Commercial teams on customer and brand volume and margin assumptions.
- Ensuring that all promotional activity in the accounts is justified, either financially or commercially, and is aligned with brand strategies.
- Coaching, training and motivating the team to ensure that their work is varied and relevant to aid their development.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Qualified Accountant with previous experience in a commercial environment.
- Experienced in managing a team with a track record of developing talent.
- Able to demonstrate where you have successfully engaged and influenced a wide range of stakeholders at all levels across a business including the Senior Leadership Team.
- Commercially aware and possess strong numerical skills with a keen desire to question and challenge information to ensure high reliability.
The culture is supportive and collaborative, you will genuinely be able to influence the business and add value and be rewarded with an excellent benefits package.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.