About The Job
A great opportunity to join a thriving business in Chertsey as Credit Controller.
Reporting to the Head of UK Credit Control, you will be committed to working as part of an effective team, working closely with the Sales and Operations to deliver against key targets. The primary objective of the role will be to bring down the debtor days and aged debt for the London and South West regions, whilst ensuring an overall improvement in the processes associated with credit control.
Main duties and responsibilities (are to include the following but are not limited to)
- Liaise with high volume of debtors through e-mail, letter, and telephone
- Implement best practice for maintaining credit control target of zero aged debt over 90 days
- Allocation of payments to customer accounts ensuring any issues are followed up promptly
- Provide routine reporting on outstanding debtor balances to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate regular debtors meetings with wider regional team, agreeing actions with Sales and Operations to resolve issues
- Support general maintenance of the AR ledger e.g. recommendations for write off’s
- Support Head of UK Credit Control to develop Credit Control Shared Services team, providing ad hoc support to other Credit Controllers
- Maintaining accurate customer data at all times
- Work across multiple platforms, managing customer data and credit risk
The successful candidate will have B2B credit experience be Self-motivated, able to manage conflicting priorities and be very organised. Excellent communication skills are a must as are strong computer skills. This is an interesting role in an established yet expanding business.
Apply for Credit Controller ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.