Finance Assistant part – time
About The Job
An exciting opportunity to join a leading high-end Business as Finance Assistant on a part time basis, ideally 3 days + but flexible on the hours to suit.
You will assist the Finance Manager and key responsibilities are:
- To assist the Finance Manager with all day-to-day finance tasks and administration
- Responsibility of the credit card reconciliations at month end
- Shared responsibility of the bank reconciliations
- Sending all supplier invoices to the designers for sign off, posting the approved supplier invoices on Sage
- Reconciling supplier statements and revenue
- Raising client invoices in accurate detail
- Owning the petty cash
- Assisting with yearend processes
- General administrative tasks as required, such as, keeping client address book up to date, ordering stationary and keeping all supplies well stocked
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator at a senior level, professional and a great team player. Accounts experience is essential along with a can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills. You will be rewarded with a good benefits package and a social collaborative environment. This is a good broad role within an exciting highly successful business.
Apply for Finance Assistant part – time ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.