Finance Business Partner
About The Job
An outstanding opportunity for a commercial CIMA/ACCA qualified to join a highly successful and fast growing professional services organisation at their finance office in Esher, Surrey.
In this role you will provide assistance to the Head of Finance in areas such as analysing business performance and productivity, analysing business costs, reviewing and improving current processes and procedures and leading on key projects to add value to the business.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Financial business partnering to support the business in achieving maximum efficiency and profitability.
- Cashflow management and analysis, debtors analysis,
- Regular review of charge out rates system
- Project management, being responsible for and leading at various ways to challenge existing processes and make them better
- Financial analysis – eg- revenue analysis, output, timesheets, headcount management, cost optimization, client profitability, financial models, sales analysis, WIP,
- Ad hoc project support following systems integration
- Provide cover for the management accountant (holidays, sickness etc) and so be able to produce the management accounts at least up to the trial balance level.
- Presentation of key findings, observations and results to senior stakeholders and the wider business community.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, confident and be able to challenge and influence at Director level, it is therefore essential you have a business partnering experience, ideally within a SME or growing business. You just have proven FP&A experience and be proactive and firm in your approach. The company offer outstanding development and the culture is fun & sociable
Apply for Finance Business Partner (1611)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.