About The Job
Our client is a market leading US global organisation within the technology and consultancy sectors. As a result of a restructure we are exclusively recruiting a high profile Finance Manager role offering great diversity and influence at a senior level.
Managing a team of six you will lead and the regions finance group, providing insightful and proactive insightful analysis to the Senior Management Team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monthly management reporting for the region
- Analysis and advice on financial risks,
- Forecasting and & Budgeting
- Support to the tax Manager in areas of tax matters and transfer pricing
- Revenue recognition and contract approvals
- Treasury management
- Supervision of the yearend audit process
- Integration of new acquisitions into the group
- Ad hoc projects with a commercial focus and exposure to senior management.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with previous financial reporting for a UK company including IFRS and UK GAAP. Management of a sizable team is essential along with the ability to influence and challenge at a senior level.
Apply for Finance Manager (J1562)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.