About The Job
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading global organisation in a high profile role with responsibility for the reporting of a key part of the business. Reporting to the FD specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of quarterly board meeting packets ensuring timely and incisive reporting to senior members of the management team
- Develop incisive reporting and consistent, compliant processes to monitor key risk areas within the balance sheets of the overseas branches
- Quarterly management accounts for the UK operating entities including analytical review of profitability
- Lead role in preparation and production of statutory financial statements for and all UK legal entities and branches including liaison with external auditors and internal tax and accounting departments
- Preparation of management account forecasts in line with corporate planning schedule
- Manage process for the completion and review of intercompany agreements including calculations, preparation of agreements and liaising with senior management, accounting, legal and tax departments
- Manage transfer pricing transactions for all intercompany items affecting the UK entities on a monthly and yearly basis.
The successful candidate will be newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with international experience and US GAAP with excellent communication verbally and written. The role offers great exposure to senior management across the business and you need to be confident at working and presenting at this level. The business is genuinely dynamic, fast paced and an exciting product.
Apply for Finance manager (P1540)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.