About The Job
Market leading FMCG business are looking for an experienced ACA/ACCA/ Accountant to join their high profile group Finance function following a re- structure. This is a key position within the team and managing one direct report the key responsibilities are
- all of the period end accounting processes for the Group ensuring comply with the monthly deadlines
- the fixed asset accounting for the Group, including reporting and analysis
- the preparation of all the subsidiary statutory accounts, reporting under FRS 102
- the subsidiary accounting and consolidation accounting
- The VAT reporting to HMRC.
There is extensive liaison across the business, therefore you must be a very confident communicator. The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA with UK GAAP and a good understanding of IFRS reporting and proven man management. The career development in this role and the opportunity for progression is outstanding.
Apply for Financial Accoutant (1591)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.