About The Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Commercial Finance team of a leading global organisation for a Financial Analyst. The key focus of this role will be to business partner with the Support function stakeholders including I.T, HR, Finance, General Management & Legal, preparing and providing financial performance information & insight.
The role has ownership for the month end variance analysis & forecasting relating to these functions, with a strong emphasis on stakeholder engagement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly reporting packs to include variance analysis and relevant commentary for support functions and present these to the FP&A manager for the close meeting.
- Analyse, review and challenge financial performance against targets.
- Provide management information on a timely basis to support decision making process.
- Production of accurate forecasts and budgets for short, medium and longer term performance using trend analysis and other overlays based on business understanding.
- Manage monthly forecast process, modelling costs and identifying key sensitivities, risks and opportunities, presenting key trends and headlines.
- Responsibility for reporting & forecasting UK headcount.
- Consolidate UK forecast to include identifying causes of change vs prior forecast & prior year.
- Preparation of reporting submissions for CCI/Group.
- Partner with the business leaders to review financial performance providing financial guidance where necessary to help make better decisions.
- Delivering meaningful analysis which highlights opportunities to drive profitability through trend analysis & other KPI tracking.
- Drive improved transparency and accountability over forecasting practices, with a robust framework for ongoing analysis.
- Having awareness of business priorities and supporting the team in their efficient delivery.
- Identifying business needs and providing solutions to maintain financial performance.
- Ensuring that reporting is accurate and delivered to agree reporting deadlines.
The successful candidate will be part qualified /finalist CIMA/ACCA with a solid management accounting and forecasting background along with business partnering at a senior level. The role offers good development opportunities and a competitive study package. The culture is progressive and collaborative in an exciting industry.
Apply for Financial Analyst (1594)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.