Graduate Finance Executive
About The Job
We are recruiting exclusively for a successful global business within the travel industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate possessing a Finance or maths related degree to join a leading organisation in primarily home working role.
Job Role: Supporting the Finance Director to achieve the efficient and accurate operation of accounting procedures and financial transactions, whilst ensuring that every opportunity is taken to continuously improve working methods and standards.
- To process and maintain accounts and ledgers;
- To ensure costs are allocated correctly;
- To regularly monitor and check bank statements;
- To support the receivables and payables processes to include payroll and expenses;
- To forecast cash flow with reasonable accuracy ensuring cash is available for payment runs;
- To produce accurate management accounts on a monthly basis and to work with the business to identify incremental profit opportunities;
- To support the monthly management accounts forecasting process;
- To prepare and submit accurate and timely tax returns, including VAT, P11D & PSA;
- To maintain relationships with property suppliers and manage contract renewals;
- To provide management information, particularly month-end and year-end accounts;
- To assist with the collation of information for any external audits;
- To analyse and check balance sheets, regularly monitoring and investigating discrepancies;
- To prepare financial reports and analysis as requested;
- To ensure good relationships are maintained with internal and external customers by meeting their requirements and exceeding their expectations;
The successful candidate will be focussed on a career in accountancy and possess strong excel skills and a keenness to develop. The environment is highly supportive, with excellent benefits. This is a great development role for someone a the start of their career.
Apply for Graduate Finance Executive ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.