Head of Finance
About The Job
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced FC/FD to take on a high profile Head of Finance position for a leading global group c £100m t/o.in a maternity contract in Bracknell, Berks.
Leading a team of 12 you are responsible for the Financial Control and Group reporting of all UK and global entities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the financial control of the entities, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting statements of the entities above, together with annual audit coordination, and preparation
- Responsible for the preparation of the group monthly reporting pack
- Financial Control and Reporting Controlling duties for the entities and group
- Cash planning requirements & liquidity monitoring of the entities
- Maintenance, control and ownership of the entities general ledger
- Interaction with the external partners
- Review of all statutory declarations
- Leading the process and system improvement initiatives
This is a NO.1 finance role with extensive stakeholder management. The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with multinational experience and a proven track record as an outstanding Manager. SAP knowledge is essential. The organisation and industry are both dynamic and progressive, we are therefore looking for someone driven, commercially astute & highly personable to take on this high profile role for the duration of the contract.
Looking to start May 2021.
Apply for Head of Finance (1647)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.