Head office Accountant
About The Job
his is an interesting role within a leading national retail business. Working within an head office finance team and working closely with the leadership team you will manage the cash of each individual entity [23 currently), and of the Group overall, within Bank facilities; advising Group FC of treasury issues.
Additional responsibilities include :
Accurate maintenance of HQ books; appropriate recharge of Group costs across the portfolio of Group business entities; statutory compliance.
Maintenance of ownership records, payment of drawings, support Group FC in managing Equity positions for all partners in the various Group entities.
Specific Responsibilities include
- Bookkeeping responsibility for the Head Office company, and cost centres.· Accruals, Supplier invoices, Barclaycard recharges, Bank Recs· Manage and process all cost recharges across the Group· VAT returns; Qtr-end & then Y/E file for Assistant FC, and auditor
- Quarterly Property partnership accounts
- · Active member of senior accounts team; monthly meeting for issue and team management
- Daily treasury reporting, & detailed cash monitor upkeep· Managing & processing intercompany loans · Manage cash position in all entities within available bank facilities · Detailed review & approval of twice monthly payment runs across all purchase ledgers· Primary operational responsibility for interface with the bank·
- Provide bank statements to all bookkeepers for weekly bank recs
- Management of Group Credit card account
- Management and set up of online payment processing accounts
- Monthly payment of standard drawings, annual payment of tax drawings per Partner
This role is high profile and deals with a lot of confidential information the successful candidate will posses cash management experience and strong bookkeeping skills. The culture is fun and supportive and you will be able to add value to your role and the organisation.
Apply for Head office Accountant ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.