About The Job
Outstanding contract opportunity for a leading US business , a great working environment and interesting business.
The Senior International Accountant is a six month contract position that will implement accounting procedures for growing subsidiary companies in the EMEA and APAC markets. This position requires an understanding of U.S and international GAAP and tax, and internal controls. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for implementing timely and detailed account reconciliations, month end close process as well as internal control assessment and documentation. This position will work closely with the local office staff in each subsidiary location as well as the corporate accounting department at US Headquarters.
- Implement and manage month end accounting close for some of the company’s overseas entities
- Perform reconciliation and analysis of all balance sheet and major income statement accounts
- Perform reconciliation and analysis of gains or losses on foreign currency.
- Review and analyze overseas entities’ expense activity in support of global accounting and financial analysis. Prepare documentation as required.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations of intercompany payables and receivables activity for overseas entities.
- Prepare and maintain US GAAP to local international GAAP analysis and US GAAP and local international GAAP to tax analysis.
- Support the US accounting team and senior management in various accounting and financial reporting projects and analysis.
- Assist in the design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures.
- Participate in business process improvement initiatives and related implementations.
- Perform special purpose and/or ad hoc analyses as required.
This role may well extend for a further 6 months, the sucessful candidate will be qualified ACCA/ACA with international experience and proven process implementation experience.
Apply for International Accountant (P1583)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.