Junior Accounts Adminisrator
About The Job
Outstanding opportunity for a bright ambitious candidate to join a busy finance team within a leading global group in Bracknell Berks. This is a varied role with great scope for career development
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assistance in preparation of Group Company Payments (payment lists, payment preparation and execution, payment allocation in ERP)
- Assistance with Group Bank reconciliations in ERP
- Administration of Group Opex invoices in ERP (posting, storing, etc.)
- Data administration of the vendors
- Administration of the accounts payable in ERP (booking, coding, posting after initials and overview of the due dates)
- Assisting with Intercompany invoices posting and matching
- Assisting in confirmation of payments towards the consultants as well as management companies and updating the list in ERP System (remittance forwarding)
- Interface between accounting / administration / sales for AP
- Assistance with Group AR postings, reporting and analysis
- Reporting to Operations department or Account Managers to chase overdue client accounts
- Assisting in forecasting client payment dates into ERP system
- Assisting in factoring of Sales invoices
- Reporting on Group AR & AP position when required, and other ad hoc projects
- Overseeing & control of supplies for finance team, stationery, cafeteria & general office tasks as required
The successful candidate will have at least one years accounting experience, have a flexible approach and can do attitude as well as an effective team player .
We would like someone to start asap so please contact us today.
Apply for Junior Accounts Adminisrator (1653)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.