About The Job
Exciting fixed term contract opportunity to join a leading IT organisation to cover maternity leave
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, project analysis, payroll and finance administration as well as other adhoc duties.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly Prepayment and accruals
- Monthly facilities development capitalisation schedules and responsible for management of development project codes
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of lease schedules and posting monthly lease interest
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation
- National statistics filings
- Preparing audit schedules at year end
- Deferred Revenue and Accrued revenue reconciliation every month
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Provide payroll information to payroll providers (UK & US) in good time for running payroll & check payroll reports prior to sign off by Accounting Manager
- Posting all payroll journals
- Assistance with US Tax
- Monthly BAS report to Australia accountant for filing
- Calculate bonus & overtime payments
- Preparing and issuing P11Ds and PSA Calculation
The successful candidate will be qualified CIMA/ACCA with 5 years pqe and solid management reporting experience. You need to be be able to start quickly and hit the ground running. This is a leading employer with strong benefits and supportive culture. The role is currently hybrid , 2 days in the office.
Apply for Management Accountant ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.