About The Job
An ideal part qualified opportunity to join a leading FMCG company in a key varied pivotal role within finance.
The key responsibilities are: Monthly management reporting & analysis, budgeting & forecasting continuous improvements and specific projects additionally you also have a major responsibility for their main suppliers
Key duties include
- Efficient and accurate reporting of the forecast PPV and provision of information to ensure costs and variances are fully explained and understood. Initiate discussions to take action to challenge costs where appropriate.
- Undertake the preparation and posting of month end journals, preparation of the monthly reports and analysis to support actuals/forecast updates. Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations for manager sign-off.
- Reconciling sales volumes in periods of peak intake and liaising with customers to arrange payment.
- Achievement of all internal accounting deadlines and understanding of all the financial controls/processes associated with the accounting for the business.
- Generation of weekly market reports for commodity updates to wider business.
- Support the Procurement Finance Manager in reporting and forecasting of Traded Ingredients.
Working with a supportive manager this role offers great development and the ideal candidate will be an ambitious part qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant with strong communication skills as there is extensive liaison across the business. You need to work with initiative, confidence and take ownership.
Interviews are taking place on May 9th so contact us today.
Apply for Management Accountant (1617)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.