About The Job
We are looking to recruit an ambitious part qualified / finalist CIMA / ACCA studier for a leading global organisation in Bracknell (hybrid 2 days a week in the office ).
Working within a busy friendly team you will be responsible for the production of timely, accurate and relevant management accounts and financial statements whilst ensuring tight internal controls are in place. You will be assigned the management accounts for 3-4 entities, which will include production of P&Ls, balance sheets, variance analysis, reviewing financial for allocated programmes with the commercial team and assist with producing the budget.
- Production and review of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts including client reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, payroll and tax related accounts.
- To produce the monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly VAT returns and reconciliations.
- To produce the monthly, quarterly and annually EC sales returns and reconciliations.
- To manage, produce and journal all the intercompany charges.
- To produce a full monthly commentary on each entity analysing performance against key KPIs.
- Prepare and present client financial data to commercial team for clients you will be responsible for
- Support with the production of year end statutory accounts and work with the auditors during their fieldwork.
- To assist in production of annual overhead budget from the bottom up.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and investigative tasks.
- Carrying out of such ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Manager & Senior Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will have management accounts experience, be studying CIMA/ACCA and possess strong excel skills. You need to be a confident communicator at all levels and work with initiative and ownership. It’s a social environment with a great team and provides an excellent benefits bonus and study package.
Apply for Management Accountant ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.