About The Job
Outstanding opportunity for a finalist / newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/AAT Accountant to join a leading global tech organisation at their head office in Farnborough, Hants.
Working within a friendly busy finance team, the main responsibility of the role is to assist the Financial Manager and Financial Controller with reporting and analysing financial statements and any other ad hoc duties in the department.
- Prepare top level Operational Information for Executives
- Prepare month end management accounts as directed by Finance Manager
- Roll Forward Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
- Box Sale dept. reconciliation
- Reconcile Deferred revenue Streams
- Revalue AR Ledger
- Prepare Vendor Rebates
- Prepare Bad debt Allowance
- Prepare Financial Management accounts for Foreign Business Unit (Switzerland)
- Reconcile Intercompany accounts (US, Germany, Switzerland)
- Deal with compliance issues around VAT
- Prepare the VAT Returns for UK, France, Switzerland and Ireland
- Prepare on monthly basis EC Sales list
- Prepare Reports for US finance team
- Prepare Office of National Statistics reports
- Commission calculation
The successful candidate must have management accounts experience, strong vat knowledge
and ideally foreign tax exposure. It is important that you are highly motivated and looking to develop, there is an opportunity to take on more responsibilities from the finance manager.
A great role for someone looking to add value and genuinely contribute to the company’s success.
Apply for Management Accountant (1641)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.