About The Job
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global leader in communications. You will be part of a hard working team preparing accounts for the service division of the business.
Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain project Details in Dynamics AX;
- Raise customer invoices on projects matching to customer purchase orders and internal sales registration documents;
- Dealing with queries;
- Reconciling Deferred Revenue on Service Contracts to Balance Sheet
- Prepare monthly profit and loss accounts for each of the service revenue lines;
- Prepare reports of profitability by project for each service line using Dynamics AX and Excel;
- Work closely with service managers to ensure revenues and costs are complete and accurate;
- Closing opportunites in Sales force
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively;
- Confident, outgoing, motivated and results orientated;
- Good communication skills with people at all levels as you will be dealing with non-accountants;
- Intermediate Excel Skills (SumIf, VLookUp, Pivot tables);
- Understanding of revenue recognition, revenue deferral, accruals and prepayments;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or proven ability in learning a new accounting platform;
- Exceptional attention to detailThe group has ambitious growth plans, so you can expect your career to develop as the group continues its expansion.
Apply for Management Accountant (1643)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.