About The Job
Outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding business, at their head office in Cobham Surrey . With offices in the UK, Australia, USA and Africa.
Reporting to Finance Director the role of the Office Administrator will be to assist in all areas of the business, including supporting the accounts and operations team as well as administrative tasks.
- Assisting the accounts team with invoicing, creation of purchase orders within SAGE200 and hold the petty cash.
- Be responsible for liaising with the building services company to arrange office maintenance.
- Maintaining the log of man hours, ensuring office safety equipment is correctly maintained and office inspections are carried out at the correct frequency across the group.
- Manage incoming consultants’ CVs.
- General administration tasks such as courier services, meet & greet, telephone service and maintaining office supplies.
- Answering and directing incoming calls plus fielding enquiries where possible
- Meeting and greeting guests, providing tea and coffee and making sure meeting rooms are presentable at the start and end of each meeting
- Coordinating internal meetings and room bookings (via Outlook) for the whole company
- Receiving and distributing all post, deliveries and documents
- Organisation of all business travel and hotel bookings
- General administrative and secretarial support to senior staff
The successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and proficient knowledge of Excel. Experience of an accounting package such as SAGE would be beneficial. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask are a must.
You will have the opportunity to progress through the company, the culture is open friendly and supportive there are good benefits including paid parking.
Apply for Office Adminstrator (1639)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.