About The Job
great opportunity for an experienced payroll clerk to join the head office of a leading business within the care sector. Working within a friendly finance team you will take responsibility for a payroll of c800 employees. The key responsibilities are:
- Entering new employees into SAGE and EXCEL control sheet.
- Entering sick certificates, personal changes, Admin charges and uniforms charges.
- Calculating rent deduction and entering on Excel spreadsheet.
- Exporting information from CareSys into SAGE payroll.
- Review and reconcile each employee’s hours monthly and make necessary adjustments
- Printing/emailing of wage slips, reports and P45’s
- Submission of all new employees and leavers to Inland Revenue Online
- Manage nominal link to SAGE Accounts
- Completion of forms for staff – i.e. MatB1, SSP1
- Checking weekly adjusted times on CareSys (from administrators)
- Bank holiday rates and incomplete times processed
- Export data into SAGE
- Manage all payroll queries
- Payroll Reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be an experienced payroll clerk with Sage line 50 skills ideally within the care sector. Knowledge of hourly payroll is essential. The role offers ownership and autonomy within a leading employer. We are ideally looking for someone to start in May 2018.
Apply for Payroll Officer (P1580)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.