Purchase ledger Clerk
About The Job
Interesting opportunity within the head office of a successful retail organisation, working within a friendly busy finance team the main purpose of the role is to produce regular and accurate financial information to your Accountant for reporting output to stores and senior management, provide continuous support for stores via email and telephone.
Key responsibilities: supplier invoices and statements, sales figures and highlighting areas of concern
- Checking and uploading of Sales Reconciliations
- Processing leased vehicle invoices
- Processing of internal sales/purchase invoices
- Processing manual PDQ slips and sending to Lloyd’s
- Processing Expenses
- Uploading supplier invoices
- Checking invoices for certain nominal codes have been extracted from general filing
- Processing monthly PDQ Charges
- Processing supplier bank payments
- Processing non PDQ and cash bank receipts
- Resolving supplier queries
The successful candidate will have accounts payable knowledge, a can do attitude and work as part of a team, Knowledge of Sage 200 and intermediate excel is beneficial
The company offer a great working environment and supportive culture.
Apply for Purchase ledger Clerk (1636)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.