Sales & Marketing Analyst
About The Job
Outstanding opportunity to join marketing leading organisation in a truly commercial role on an 18 month FTC.
Media sales are at the heart of our business, making this role both interesting and high-profile. Day to day you will be the primary contact for all revenue analytics from performing price/volume analysis, quantifying monthly risks /opportunity or updating the forecast by format.
You will also be the business partner for the commercial business functions and have responsibility for the management of all marketing and sales overhead. You could be assessing cost run rates, identifying risks and opportunities for discussion with the Marketing Director or talking the CFO through last quarter’s commission payments and trends.
Within this role you will have regular contact with senior management from across all areas of the business and should be confident communicating at this level.
Some of your key responsibilities include;
- Weekly reporting of media sales to the UK and International business
- Tracking and timely reporting of the rebate provision payable to specialists
- Ownership of all forecasting and budgets across sales and marketing, ensuring no accounting surprises
- Delivering meaningful analysis, highlighting opportunities to drive profitability through trend analysis and other KPI tracking
- Delivery of month end including variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of monthly stakeholder packs, ensuring information is fit for purpose and delivered on a timely basis
- Having awareness of business priorities and supporting the Commercial Finance team in their efficient delivery
The successful candidate
You will be a naturally inquisitive person, confident in your abilities to manipulate data to get to the bigger picture. You will be proactive in your work ethic, seeking out the gaps and presenting your analysis to the FP&A Manager. The team is a mix of personalities, but we all share a passion for the commercial aspect of finance; the “so what?” beyond the numbers.
In addition to these attributes, you will be:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- An experienced business partner, able to support the business needs while pushing the finance agenda
- Have a strong analytical mindset, able to present effectively to finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Experienced in month end reporting
- A confident and succinct communicator
- An Excel expert who is willing to get their hands dirty with the data
- A team player, happy to help others when necessary
We are ideally looking for someone asap so please contact us today, this is a varied high profile role where you will certainly be able to influence and add value.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Analyst (1646)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.