About The Job
Leading global organisation are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their busy high profile Finance Team in a hybrid role.
As Senior Financial Accountant you will have full responsibility of gross profit reporting across both management and statutory accounts for various legal entities within the group’s European businesses and will ensure adequate controls are in place. The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual with solid accounting experience. They should have a proven track record of delivering accurate and timely reporting and should be able to hit the ground running within a high performing corporate finance department.
This position will work alongside multiple internal business functions including FP&A, Commercial Team. The position will have a high profile with regular interaction at the most senior level of the business.
The role will manage a team of 2 and as part of a larger finance team, you will be working closely with your line manager to design and develop high quality reporting to give the business solid insight to make key business decisions.
This position requires an individual with proven strong listening and communication skills, well developed numerical and analytical skills, the ability to multitask, work under pressure and the ability to take data and translate into effective analysis.
- Manage and develop team of two
- Help the team deliver monthly results and approve their work
- Work closely with commercial to valid budgeted revenue and GP
- Assist with calculations of GP% and other budget drivers.
- Assist FP&A team with loading and reviewing budget numbers.
- Support team with reconciling GP to the sales dashboard and approve the appropriate accruals and prepayments.
- liaise with Commercial to make sure we are capturing all the relevant information regarding cost and revenue.
- Support the team with calculation of Bad Debt & Rebates
- Review and sign off on the GP team’s monthly numbers.
- Present Monthly reporting at EMEA level and by BU for month-end review with the Finance Manager
- Provide EMEA level and Brand level commentary for Executive review.
- Set-up meetings/calls with key members of the commercial team on ad-hoc items as required
The successful candidate will be studying or qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with some management experience, strong analytical skills, budgeting experience and strong commercial acumen. The company are a leading employer offering solid career development and opportunity.
Apply for Senior Accountant ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.