Senior Finance Manager
About The Job
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior leader to join leading global organisation in a high profile role.
The Senior Finance Manager has responsibility for the quality and the continuity of the financial administration for a key expanding division of this substantial group across the EMEA region. Providing support, and training & advice to the team to enable the function to run efficiently.
- Manage a team of 10-11 (2 Direct Reports)
- Working closely with the Group Financial Controller to assist with producing financial and management information in an effective and timely manner, managing procedures and controls, challenging internal processes and constantly seeking efficiencies across the Group
- Manage regional FP&A function; supporting with Hyperion Planning and production of monthly management reporting
- Working closely with the Director of Financial Operations, understanding anticipated client expansions, new client wins and overall client profitability.
- Supporting with ensuring profit margins & VAT are being correctly reported within region by partnering with Commercial & Invoicing teams.
- Owning overall month end output ensuring that all partners receive appropriate updates accurately and on time each month
- Close focus on profitability of the countries in the region, ensuring costs and revenue are correctly aligned and accounted for
- Ensure balance sheets are well maintained and reviewed on a routine basis with the manager & accountants
- Manage External Audits for the Group
- Manage year-end financial statutory account production and filing in accordance with local requirements
- Review & authorise monthly/quarterly VAT returns/EC Sales returns and reconciliations
- Identification of any system errors and implementation of procedures to prevent further issues
- Support with the testing of APAY system (Invoicing/finance automation & compliance)
- Ensure actions are taken & processes are improved inline with Compliance and Internal Audit Reviews
- Ownership of EMEA annual budget process & monthly projections
The successful candidate will be qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with significant man management experience and the ability to influence and challenge at all levels. This position offers an interesting diverse role within a leading employer. Excellent benefits package and fun collaborative environment and hybrid working 2 days a week in the office.
Apply for Senior Finance Manager ()
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.