About The Job
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Financial Systems Manager, Microsoft Dynamics AX, to join a leading FMCG international group in Surrey.
The primary purpose of the role is:
- The Systems Manager will provide functional and technical expertise for implementing, enhancing and supporting business processes through business applications cantered around Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, IPA, Exceedra, Northgate HR and Office365 for a certain functional domain (Finance, Logistic, Manufacturing, Corporate or Dynamics AX). This includes:
- Gather requirements and collaborate with internal stakeholders, vendors and internal team members to deliver appropriate business applications that drives efficiency, productivity, innovation and collaboration
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the business applications (via internal competency and external support contracts) that underpin critical business processes
- Drive knowledge-sharing and leveraging of best practices across the business.
The key responsibilities are
- Supplier Management – Ensure services are delivered in accordance with agreed processes & SLAs. This includes contract management, service reviews & billing.
- Portfolio Management – Maintain an inventory of IT Systems. Develop plans for upgrades or new systems aligned to the IT Strategy.
- Access Rights – Ensure users have the appropriate level of access necessary to perform their role (& no more).
- Disaster Recovery – Develop & test arrangements to ensure critical IT Systems availability following a disaster.
- Change Delivery – Project governance, project funding, project delivery, systems acquisition/build, user acceptance, service transition, documentation & spend tracking for all projects & enhancements.
- Continuous Improvement – Drive improvements to reduce the number of incidents & drive systems utilisation.
Support & Maintenance
- Incident & Request – Ensure all incidents/requests are resolved within SLA using the agreed standards
The successful candidate will have extensive FMCG experience, managing IT projects and business change activity and experience in managing vendors both during projects and for operational service delivery. You need to have exceptional communication and influencing skills and work with autonomy and initiative. This is a leading employer where you will be recognised for your achievements and enjoy working in a high calibre team and outstanding work culture.
Apply for Systems Manager (1634)
Please fill in all the fields to apply for the job. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.